Who Are Members?Community Health Workers, Patient Navigators, Community Members, and any individuals involved with community health.
Why Should I Join?As a member of KYACHW, you will have an opportunity to:
- Network with CHWs across Kentucky
- Advocate for community health
- Keep up-to-date on certification and credentialing of CHWs in Kentucky
- Serve on boards and committees
- Receive educational opportunities such as professional development and trainings
- Receive discounts on KYACHW conferences
Types of MembershipsIndividual: Members are currently employed as Community Health Workers Community: Community members that support the KYACHW mission and community health Organizational: Organizations that want to bundle their membership and receive a discount Retired: Member who has retired and no longer receives income from current CHW work-related activities. Proof of status is required annually. Student: Student members must be enrolled in a degree program. Proof of status is required annually.
DuesIndividual (Community Health Worker) – $20.00/year Community (Non-Community Health Worker) – $25.00/year Organizational- Tier 1 (up to 10 members) – $180.00/year Tier 2 (up to 20 members) – $300.00/year *** Retired – $15.00/year Student – $15.00/year ***Organizational Memberships Only*** Please Identify additional members and their personal information on a separate sheet. Additional members (21+) $15.00 each
How to sign up
You can choose one of the two options to sign up for a membership.
1. Print and mail in the application. 2019 KYACHW Membership Application
2. Sign up Online.For additional information, please reach out to: Samantha Bowman, Membership/Outreach Kentucky HomePlace email@example.com
Total Page Visits: 4411 - Today Page Visits: 9