This page allows Community Health Workers to pay for certification.
For complete information on certification, please visit the Kentucky Community Health Worker Program page at the link below:
Community Health Worker Certification
- Currently live in Kentucky and/or employed as a CHW in Kentucky
- Legal U.S. resident at least 18 years old
- Demonstrate approved CHW core competencies.
- Submit completed application and certification fee to KYACHW.
- Training-based: For CHWs who have completed a CHW training program of at least 40 hours in-class instruction and 40 hours of field work.
- Experience-based: For applicants with at least 2,500 hours as a CHW over the past three years.
- Intent to Apply
- General Application
- Color Photo
- Professional Reference
- $50 fee paid directly to KYACHW
1786total visits,6visits today