This page allows Community Health Workers to pay for certification.
For complete information on certification, please visit the Kentucky Community Health Worker Program page at the link below:
Community Health Worker Certification
- Currently live in Kentucky and/or employed as a CHW in Kentucky
- Legal U.S. resident at least 18 years old
- Demonstrate approved CHW core competencies.
- Submit completed application and certification fee to KYACHW.
- Training-based: For CHWs who have completed a CHW training program of at least 40 hours in-class instruction and 40 hours of field work.
- Experience-based: For applicants with at least 2,500 hours as a CHW over the past three years.
- Intent to Apply
- General Application
- Color Photo
- Professional Reference
- $50 Certification fee for first time certification or $25 Recertification fee if recertifying paid directly to KYACHW
Thank you for submitting your certification info! Please check your email for confirmation and payment instructions. If you are paying online, just visit http://kyachw.org/certification-payment
If you wish to pay by check, please include “Certification” on the memo line and send payment to:
750 Morton Blvd.
Hazard, KY 41701
If you indicated you require an invoice, the invoice will be sent to you by email within 24-48 hours.